Flash Ray - Digital Radiography (DR)
The Raymax Flash Ray DR is an outstanding and magnificent stand alone Direct Digital Radiographic System.
Wide Portable Flat Panel Detector:
- Its unique size provides for a large active area of 13” x 11”, which helps you see more
from its acquired image. Its light and compact design is useful in various applications.
- Since it is portable, it is much more flexible. It is capable of taking different angle
shots of the animal’s extremities.
- It is good for joint of equine or the whole body of small animals.
Superior Diagnostic Image Quality:
- It has a pixel pitch of 127μm, which is a guarantee for a highly superb quality of image
resolution. In addition, the single panel design enhances the image quality and
produces more reliable images. The “a-Si tFt active matrix” enables it to provide
superior image resolution. It guarantees constant and reliable performances in any
temperature and humidity.
Flat Panel Detector Specifications:
| Detector type: Scintillator:
Effective Pixel matrix:
| Amorphous silicon CsI:Tl
2560 x 2080
2520 x 2040
422 x 403 x 22 mm
Highly Advanced Digital Imaging Software Controller:
- DICOM 3.0 compatible, DICOM
Patient CD, DICOM Print, MPPS,
DICOM Storage Commitment.
- Print Management Service Class
(SCU), Storage Service Class(SCU),
- Image stitching (semi-auto) & Fast &
Ideal Image Processing.
- Easy user interface & simple
The brochure is available in high quality pdf format for printing. Each image will open in a new window in adobe acrobat. Please select an image to the right to begin. Please note that the images are high quality and will require a high speed connection for faster download.